• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thanks for your "support"

Thanks to Linda, Melanie, and Chris for supporting my decision to try and curb my sock yarn purchasing, by telling me I needed to keep buying sock yarn. With friends like these...!

Actually, what I did was go out and buy a nice cabinet to use for yarn storage. My plan is to use one shelf for knitting books and a cup with needles, one shelf for sock yarn, one shelf for non-sock yarn, and the cabinet for things that don't look so purty on the shelves.

417qiyZ3yrL._AA262_

The sad part is that once I get all my yarn on the shelves, I'll probably notice that there are a few empty spots needing to be filled and go on a shopping spree. I do, actually, need to buy the yarn for this sweater, which I'm going to make for DH:



Tomorrow is going to be a nightmare. Early chorus practice for Rebecca, the guys are coming to replace our old oil burner, the guys are coming to turn on our sprinkler system, I have to be at school to go to book fair at 9:20, Rebecca has to stay late for art club, and I have my first obedience class with Seeger. Phew! If you see me tomorrow, I may be a blur!

Comments on "Thanks for your "support""

 

Blogger teabird said ... (9:48 PM) : 

Anytime!

 

Blogger Sonya said ... (11:20 PM) : 

Whew, I'm tired just thinking about your day. I hope it all goes very smoothly.

 

Blogger Chris said ... (11:44 AM) : 

Cute sweater! And hey, now we need a photo of your cabinet replete with yarn. Just think, after a while, you'll be able to "shop" at home! Think of those cold, icy, wintery days, when it's risky to drive. You'll be at home, snuggled up with your sock yarn!

 

post a comment