• Knitting a sweater for my honey
  • Falling over in disbelief that school starts in less than two weeks
  • Trying to find a job
My Photo
Name:
Location: New York

Mom to two wacky kids, wife to a fun-loving guy, progressive, liberal, and way too soft-hearted. Okay, a pushover. Also, an obsessive knitter.

  • The Loopy Ewe

    Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

All you ever think about is SOCKS

So, the good news is that the soccer sitch is all straightened out. Rebecca was moved to a new team. They practice every other Tuesday, the soccer clinics are every other Wednesday (opposite weeks from the regular practice) and pretravel is every Thursday. So she'll never have more than two practices in a week. Phew. She's at a clinic right now, and dh said she was having a good time when he left. Unfortunately, Ben has a practice today too and there's been a lot of yo-yoing between practice locations. Lucky for me, DH decided to stay home and take care of all that for me, yay!

And the reason he's being so accomodating? Well yeah, he loves me and all, but also because I have a class tonight at my local yarn shop to learn how to knit socks! SOCKS, can you believe it? I'm a regular Laura Ingalls Wilder over here. I finished a couple of headbands that didn't really come out all that well, and I just finished another one that I think is much better. It's going to have a cute little knitted flower with leaves on it in Rebecca's favorite colors. That one is blocking as we speak and then I need to put it all together. So I'll be back later with some photos of me and all my socks appeal.

Comments on "All you ever think about is SOCKS"

 

Blogger Chris said ... (11:00 AM) : 

Can I put in my order for some comfy house-socks in a nice fuzzy angora wool? Devine!!!!! Good luck with your class - and the short, double pointed needles, or maybe a circular? Have fun!!!

 

Blogger Pam said ... (1:32 PM) : 

I am putting in my request for a fuzzy pink and brown scarf! ;)

 

post a comment